Tuesday, February 12, 2008

~*Scotland (in Bite sized Chunks)*~
Sleeper trains are fun, If a little bit claustraphobic! Take the top bunk, you don't feel so squashed. It's nice to fall asleep and wake up in another counrty. plus you get Coffee at the door when you wake up. Walking starts to hurt when you walk all day everyday. but it's the best way to see stuff, especially when you're taking pictures. A bus ticket is a pound and that takes you as far as you want! Glasgow can be a slightly scary city. but has the Biggest Primark I have ever seen! Mr McBride can balance a spoon on his nose. I Cannot! You get better service if you speak in a Scottish accent. Apart from when you're girlfriend gets I.D'd. Here's the story, We went into a pub and I ordered a coke. one of the people we were with ordered a chilli and Mr McBride and I order a bowl of chips each. Then the waitress comes over and tells Mr McBride that because I'm under 18 I HAVE to have a full meal! (yeah, doesn't say that to me, says it to the boy beside me who's only 3 years older!) We explain that I am infact 20 years old but she asked for I.D. I didn't think you needed ID to buy a bowl of chips. So i order the Chilli under my name and the chips under the lady who we're with's name! annoying as hell! Anywho. Mr McBride has an audition for the RSAMD on the 3rd March so we popped to see where that was. (Big building)
We found a fantastic Chocolate shop. you had to duck under the hanging sweets to get in and you couldn't turn around to quicker because you would knock something off. I think between the 4 of us, we spent about £20. Not bad going.
Mr McBride's Sister and her partner got Engaged two days before we got there, so we drank lots of wine.
Mr McBride's play got selected, So we drank lots of wine.
I went in H and M and only spent £10, So We Drank lots of wine.
I wish I wasn't home, So I'm drinking lots of wine. lol

No comments: