Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dreams

Mr McBride caught himself an unconditional place at the Royal Scottish Academy of Music And Drama!
Yey
That's in Glasgow
Boo!
~*~
So for the next........length of time, I'll be miles away from the person who makes me smile the most.
But, I know that it's for the best and it's not fair on either of us if I trot along at his heels all the way to a place where i know no one, have no job, no life. It's better that I stay down here.
It's been over two years since we got together. But there's still a part of me that is worried he'll find someone up there that's better for him. I know there's prettier girls, funnier girls, sweeter girls. It's just a paranoia problem and will go away. I hope so anyway.
~*~
At least i get to keep him for 6 more months before the glittering lights call him away.

No comments: