Tuesday, October 09, 2012

First class

I'm on a train. If I was in a bragging mood I'd say I was in first class with free wifi and as much free food and tea as I could take. I'm not in a bragging mood. Lucky you ey?
~*~
What's new? How are you? If you're reading this then more likely than not, you're one of the people I'm on my way to see. I'm on my way to Portsmouth for a week for party's and drinks and cuddles and cake. The now thirty year old Cricket is following me down on Friday, his birthday went by in a half drunken blur, full of Mario World, Food network UK and German beer. It was good.
~*~
The woman opposite me has the new IPhone. I found out when she told whoever she was talking to via her new iPhone that she does indeed own the new iPhone and she will use her new iPhone to email over an email she has on her new iPhone.
I had an iPhone. I'm typing this on my iPad right now, but I've turned a corner with regards to my 'Apple Addiction'. I now own a Samsung. The very model that iPhone are hating right now. I've placed it on the table in front of her. She keeps looking at it like it's a rotten steak. Half disgusted, half scared. Her iPhone hasn't left her hand. Maybe she's afraid that if she let's go, her iPhone will befriend my bad boy Samsung who will lead it down a dirty galaxy path filled with customisable screens, the ability to mute itself by rolling over and a want for changing it's battery at will. She'll find it in five years time snorting megapixels of a 4G connections thigh. Poor little iPhone.
~*~
I think I might be high on travel sick tablets.
Oh look, my complementary bacon roll is here.

No comments: