Monday, September 17, 2007

Confusion At Zero Hour

Why is that that you can’t get a good combination when it comes to a date. Take this evening for example, I’m off to a posh restaurant was my boyfriend. I’ve got a stunning pink and white dress to wear, but unfortunately it’s low cut at the back and a little bit see through so I’ve got skin colour knickers and a white multi way bra on. I can just see the look on my mans face. “Er… how do you work that thing” So Good combination: Strawberries and cream. Good combination: great dress, half off, no queue BAD combination: Great dress, great date, non matching ‘hold it all in so I don’t look fat’ underwear. Right, change of plan. White ‘hold it all in so I don’t look fat’ pants to go with the weird and wonderful multi way bra. Or should I stick with the flesh coloured pair? Not that the flesh coloured ones are flesh coloured, since when was I a shade of beige?

No comments: