Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Today...

Today, my blog consists of this
*There Are Two Pigeons Trying To Mate In The Tree In My Back Garden.*
This makes me quite uncomfortable and a little bit nervous, I mean, what if one were to fall out and hurt it's self, that's pain that's sooooo close to pleasure it's almost scary.
*Mr McBride Hugged Me So Tight Last Night I Thought I Might Pop*
This makes me smile, I haven't seen him since Thursday and that hug made me feel so safe, so warm. so loved. (made me go gooey)
*The Bus Pulled Into The Bus Stop Just As I Got There*
This was followed by a huge smile on my behalf as i stepped on out of the pouring sideways type rain.
*And I'm Going Back To Scotland!!!!*
This, I truly can't wait for.
And that is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.