Saturday, March 01, 2008

Five Year Old Comes To Stay

Tonight, I'm having a night in. i usually spend these nights having a long soak, wearing a bright green gunk on my face, eating ice cream and vegging out on the sofa. Tonight however, brings a visitor, of the niece kind. (ok, so she's not actually my niece but my cousins littl'in.) The bouncy little bundle arrived just as my folks were leaving for an evening out (coincidence?) Last night i attending a hen party and drunk quite a lot of alcohol. I have no singns of a hang over but i am incredibly tired. But Five Year old has a weapon. she has her words. "Charley...I love you, thats why i like staying up late!" At this present moment, Five Year Old is running around the house armed with my camera taking pictures of everything in sight because 'she wants to be a photolady!' She should really be in bed, or at least sleepy, but The fact we've watched movies, eating cake and played with make up, ahs made her some what 'giddy'. So she's flashing away (strightly digital terms.) and showing me every one she takes as she takes it, Commenting on them with lines such as 'the light is pretty' 'i like the carpet in this one' and my personal favourite 'it's basically just a basic book'
Please Note the artistic skill! Now i will have to hide the camera, run a bath and wrestle her into the bubbles. where she will stay for all of about 4 minutes before asking to get out and snuggle on the sofa. there she will fall asleep on my until i decide my arm is too numb and carry her to bed. Saturday nights are fun aren't they?

No comments: