Saturday, January 10, 2009

Other Places

It's McBride's brother's 30th birthday today. We all booked a cottage in the hills of Scotland for the weekend so we could spend some time together (McBride and myself, his brother and his girlfriend. and McBride's sister and her fiance) It's lovely.
Well, That's what I've been told. I'm not actually there. I had to work instead. apparently i could have been walking along a scottish beach today, collecting shells and being blown around before returned to a beautiful cottage with a roaring fire.
Instead, i had to spend the day serving customers who hate me, standing by an open door whilst the harbour wind sweeps in and makes me catch cold!
as you can probably see, I'm not too happy about the whole situation. But it has made me put things in perspective. I've finally started a personal statement. i will send it off with my applications. i will audition and i will get out of this mundane existance. Scan, price, replen, scan price replen.

No comments: