Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Saying Goobye

I did it. I told the children I teach that I won't be back after the summer holidays. I thought it was going to be an easy job. A short sentence that consisted of 'sorry guys but I won't be back in September' but as I looked at them, I would rather had said ANYTHING else. So I fumbled for words and spat them out through what I won't admit were pulled back tears. It wasn't until I was sat there in front of them that I realised how much they all mean to me. How much we've grown, it's odd but I don't really want to leave them. If only the arts centre weren't so annoying. I'll miss those kids more than I thought. ~*~ But I am off the Scotland in 3 weeks. McBride needs to find a house and I need to visit the Glasgow Primark! Two reasons to get exited. Well, until I realise once again that I'm losing this beautiful boy to this beautiful city. I have moments like this but soon shuffle them off to the corner of my mind. For now anyway. At least I don't have to say goodbye to him just yet. Thankfully.

No comments: