Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Random Thoughts and Musings

OK, let's face it, that last blog was somewhat depressing. I apologise. I was just having one of those days.
~*~
Today is a better day. The last few days have been better days. I spent Saturday night dressed as Penfold, a hobby I'm thinking about taking up. Maybe do a kind of Watchmen spin off, Dress in a costume and go around fighting crime. It could catch on.
~*~
I'm having a MASSIVE upload session at the moment. Putting back all the magic that my computer lost when it went doolally. People like Bon Ivor, Fleet Foxes and The Hot Puppies. All people I would highly recommend for audio pleasure. My Iphone has been lacking in music of late and it's my bid to get it back up to scratch before my 7 hours train trip back from Scotland next month.
~*~
Ah yes, that trip. On the 13th McBride and I will be flying to Scotland. On the 18th, I'll be travelling back on my own. Back to Portsmouth, with no one to wake up next to.
People keep asking me if I'm OK. When I say yes, the response is always the same "Really?" And I say, "Yes, I'm OK now because he's still here, still my Dangermouse, still my best friend." It's all going to be OK and Until the times comes when I have to get on the 11:30 train home, I'll be fine. There's a hefty bridge to cross at that point but I can't cross that until I get to it. And before that, I have a Birthday party, a BBQ, A Stock take, A Play, And lots of hugs.
~*~
Yep, I'll be fine

No comments: