Sunday, June 13, 2010

ITV

You Are Shit!
~*~
Now, I'm not a massive football fan. I don't watch Pompey play, I don't follow the premier league. But when England play, I get a little bit more involved.
~*~
I wasn't at work yesterday so after shopping and lunch with The Steffi and The Gary, we went round to a friends house for a BBQ and football game. I must admit, we all got a little bit drunk on some weird wine/amaretto/fruit juice mix.
~*~
Then the football was on. England were chasing the ball around as the USA kept control and then, four minutes in...ITV played adverts!
~*~
What the?
~*~
After about 30 seconds, the action came back and the group of us watched as Gerrard celebrated a goal.
Well done ITV HD. You stopped the game to advertise yourself and made many people miss Englands first goal. Congratulation!
~*~
I know I shouldn't be bothered but when your in a room with a few (slightly drunk) People who are all passionate about it, you kind of get swept up into it all. And when ITV do that, you suddenly become the biggest England supporter in the world and want to through your red and white face paint pots at the TV.
~*~
So Green let in a goal. So the ref gave out millions of yellow cards, so the American with the upside-down head won every header, none of that pissed me off more than ITV.
~*~
ITV you are rubbish. 4 years we wait and in 4 minutes, you ruin it. Ta.
~*~
End of rant

No comments: