Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Post About....Nothing. (Seriously)

I am beat!
~*~
I'm contemplating on making those three words my entire post.
~*~
I am beat
~*~
But I won't. Instead, I will bore you with small stories about my days. It's just a pile of words. Every now and then, a couple of words pop up and say to me 'We're going to start a sentence, want to join us?' Most of the time I decline the offer, choosing instead to check my facebook page or watch another weird video on You Tube. But today, my fingers feel the urge to type. They want to get the random guff that's inside my brain, twist it into paragraphs, write it down and put a small star surrounded by two wavy lines after each one.
~*~
See
~*~
I've been typing a lot this evening. Writing a new CV from scratch, trawling through job vacancies at various shopping malls and stores, filling in online application forms and typing in criteria for flats I want to buy.
~*~
I, my good friend, am growing up! Yey me. After a day sipping JD and Coke and flinging a frisbee around, I'm sitting down and doing proper grown up work on a proper grown up computer ( as apposed to my cheeky little net book type affair) I won't lie and say I'm not scared about this whole thing. I'm terrified (I've been using that word a lot recently. I must get a thesaurus. Otherwise people are going to start to hate me.) But I'm tres exited. McBride is home for the summer and I keep forgetting that when he goes back to Glasgow, I'll be there next to him. Tugging on his sleeve and saying 'pleeeaaaaasssseeeeee can we buy that Kath Kidston apron?' or 'ooh ooh ooh, look, a Hello Kitty toaster!'
~*~
Erm, so this isn't going anywhere really is it. I think I might just delete the whole thing and start again. Then I think Nah, just type type type. Oh god whats this about? Quick, make a point, say something clever, witty, intelligent (which is the same as clever)
~*~
........
~*~
Nope, it's not happening. I'm going to bed.
~*~
Tomorrow I'll blog for a better reason than 'because my fingers wanted to.' Still, It kept my fingers out of the cake in the fridge for a while.

No comments: