Thursday, September 08, 2011

Welcome Back.

Remember me?
~*~
After three very blog free months, I'm back. You look lovely. My how you've grown. Is that a new hair cut?
~*~
I need to explain. The past three months have been somewhat...fiddly. A lot has changed. I'm now in a new flat for starters. I've left the bright red kitchen of Anson Street for a bigger/cheaper/nicer flat around the corner. It's lovely.
~*~
Well...
~*~
McBride and I have called time. It's been a bit of a roller coster if I'm honest, but that's not what this post is about. I'm not going to sit here and bitch and moan. Partly because I don't want to bore you, partly because it's personal, but mostly because I don't have a bad word to say about him. If anything I admire his commitment and bravery. I feel honoured to be able to spend 4 years and 4 months of my life by his side. He's a hero. He's a wonderful person. I love him. I always will.
~*~
So this post is really just a wave and an 'I'm still alive!' I've got a lot of things to talk about but another time maybe.
~*~
I've missed blog. I'll be back more often in future.

2 comments:

lilred said...

{hug} and a *wave* back x

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back.