Sunday, November 25, 2007

Change Of Name

So I'm online, checking things out and Mr McBride pops up behind me
"Hey, you stole my name!"
"Does it matter? I'll give you the credit!"
"Yes it does matter!!!"
Apparently, Mr McBride isn't too happy about the fact i used the term 'The Voices In My Head Have Formed A Choir'. He said that if he ever became a proper musician, that would be the name of his Band/Album type thing.
And now he thinks that EVERYONE will think he copied the name from my blog. poor guy!
so i've changed it, as you may have seen. sorry for any confusion you may have encountered.
And so, onto the pleasure that has been Wild Duck.
It was a final night last night and what a performance it was. Everything just seemed to click which was good for the nearly full house we had.
The after show gathering was also a laugh. David (one of the actors) did a small presentation and sppech, trying desperately to fit in as many birds as possible. i think he was a little bit tipsy, but who knows.
I'm quite sad that this whole prodution side is over. the vain part of me is sad that i won't be acting for a while, the not so vain side is sad that i won't be working closly with such a talented bunch of people for a while. We had a VERY strong cast for this prodution and it will be sad to think that those people may never share the stage with me in the same way again.
But Two things i Am looking forward too?
1: Not having to wear a bonnet type hat
2: Mr McBride post beard!
yey
x

No comments: