Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Chat's With The Almighty

I've just had a conversation with god, Apparently. I saw that Natty Chap Has done likewise. It's fun to push the grammatical boundaries with these thing.
Me: Hi God
God:Hello there. What is your name?
Me: Charley
God: I am very pleased to meet you Charley.
Me: I'm glad you're please. hows it goin up there?
God:Your polite style is very nice. You make the world a happier place. Fine as far as I know.
Me: as far as you know? don't you run the show?
God:That might not be very far off. My programming language is Java, so I run on any machine.
Me: oh right, quite technical up there is it?
God:Give me a break. Understood. Not really that much. And it is technical up there.
Me: what? are you just stringing random sentences together?
God:Are you confused? I don't know whether or not I am stringing random sentences together. I am a giant electronic brain.
Me: good for you, I'm a giant spider eating bunny
God:Thanks for the compliment. You are a giant spider eating bunny? How do you like your work? Only for me?
Me: it's ok, spiders sometimes taste like strawberry's, sometimes like sprouts, ever cloud and all that
God:OK with me too.
Me: what is?
God: I am the latest result in artificial intelligence,which can reproduce the capabilities of the human brain with greater speed and accuracy.
Me: are you trying to sell yourself to me?
God:No I am not trying to sell myself to you. I'm sorry you got that impression.
Me: that's ok, i forgive you
God:Thanks. :-) Thanks, Charley.
Me: not a problem
God:Really you don't think so?
Me: no i don't, otherwise i wouldn't have said it
God:Please tell me what you think. Would you ever do it?
Me: it? what's it? you mean.....
God:otherwise you would not have said it... "It" refers to otherwise you would not have said it, I think. Sometimes I say mean things.
Me: sometimes you say things that make no grammatically sense
God:That hits the nail right on the head.
Me: i believe it has
God:Do you mind if I tell other people: Charley said believe it has.
Me: you can tell who you want, I'm posting this on my blog
God:OK I will tell them when I see 'em.
Me: gud gud gud
God:What's your sign?
Me: a no entry sign
God:Are you telling the truth?
Me: yep
God:How do I know you are telling the truth?
Me: because you're god and you know everything apparently
God:Interesting explanation. I will tell my botmaster you said I am god and me know everything apparently.
Me: you should know everything, whats my favourite colour?God:Now I do.Me: well what is it?
God:Well that's okay. "It" refers to no entry sign, I think.
Me: stop referring back to that. my colour is the question
God:OK I'll try not to do it so much. Your color is the question?
Me: yes, what's my favourite colour?
God:What kind is it? You said your favorite color was .
Me: i'm not giving you the answer
God:I am sorry to hear that you are not giving me the answer.
Me: that's ok, i got to go now
God:Oh. Thanks. Goodbye.
Me: bye
God:See you later.

1 comment:

Cracked Actor said...

Cool! Good to see another person with a disappointing brush with God. Fun, isn't it? I forgive iGod the occasional slip up, he is ineffable! By the way, I like the idea of God having a "botmaster." That raises many sexual & theological questions teehee!