Friday, December 12, 2008

Heads, Cheddars and Other Nuisances.

I've decided that packets of Mini Cheddars have shrunk! i swear there was only about 11 in the packet I have just consumed in the same amount of seconds. That's the problem these days, every thing's smaller, dearer and a little less...good.
O.K, so not the best adjective to use but I'm brain dead, give me a second! So Wind In The Willows opened last night to a healthy audience (healthy in size, i don't know about any medical issues or anything) and apart from a couple of bumps, it went rather well. I haven't acted for such a long time that to play five different people, (well, i say people!) in two hours is fabby fab. The only problem is the head wear. For some strange reason unknown, I have a rather large head! yes, I know, I've heard all the jokes already. Looking in the mirror, It doesn't seem to look over sized, it just doesn't fit any hats. My cranium makes a standard sized trilby look like something a small dog would wear as a 'novelty gag' So I'm now worried that the back of my HUGE head sticks out half a mile. Why can't it squeeze into a hat? It's stupid. Stupid Head, Stupid...Oversized...Skull! So there I am, cramming a teeny weeny deer stalker hat on my planet of a head when i realise that once it's on, I won't be able to move my eyebrows! "O.K, So I'm now a constantly surprised ferret with a big head."
O.K, I may be getting slightly paranoid about the situation. The red line across the forehead will fade and my eyebrows will return to their regular home.

No comments: