Monday, December 22, 2008

Slade Are Doing My head In!

IT'S CHHRRRIIIIIISSSSSSTTTMAAASSSSS!!!!!
If I hear Noddy Holder scream that obvious phrase once more, I swear I'll attack my Christmas tree with a 12 pound turkey!
So, apparently it's Christmas! three days to go until a podgy guy wriggles down my chimney leaving the smell of cinnamon and a pile of pressies.
How can it be Christmas already? It was only May last week!
Willows went AMAZINGLY well. I'm rather sad it's over, I feel sorry for the caravan, the boat, the car, the trees, that are all hopefully on their way to a school for some recycled version! It will never top ours. We had Marshmallows with Jam in the middle, We had Snow, We had a horn on our car, we had flippers, we had scarves that looked like they were caught in the wind. We had THE BEST version in town! oh yes.
Other News? OK, it was my Birthday last Friday I am now a ripe old age of 21. I was told by a friend who shall remain anonymous that 200 years ago, I would be middle aged by now! Ta.
The 'rents gave a an Iphone. which is the most highly technical thing I've ever plugged in! I'm still getting to grips with all this you tubing and web surfing and ipodding. all good fun.
McBride got me a Beautiful photo album type thing with pictures that we've taken and lovely captions underneath. Yeah, that made me cry a wee bit. he also got me a paint your own tea set. lol
and throughout the day i think i cried about 12 times. all for happy reasons. All these people who gave me beautiful cards and gifts. People who i wasn't expecting to and didn't need to. Steffi said it's because I'm a lovely person. I always thought i was an annoying paranoid clingy freak. So to all these wonderful people, i send huge thanks and kisses and hugs and love.
And so, Onto Christmas. I'm off into town on Christmas eve with Gary the father figure. It's an age old tradition that we get all of Steffi's present at the very very last minute. It's the only day that Gary ventures out to the shops so we take our time, drink lots of coffee, eat a burger, browse around, dance to tacky Christmas songs and generally have a laugh.
Then it's the big day itself. YEY!!!
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments: