Thursday, September 24, 2009

Music

It makes me smile.
~*~
Mr McBride made me a double CD compilation that I've listened to a million times already. I've cried to some
"Nobody ever says goodbye, But I don't mind, Just come home" Findlay Brown
"These arms of mine they are lonely, lonely and feeling blue" Otis Ridding
"Tonight the light of love is in your eyes. But will you love me tomorrow?" Amy Winehouse
~*~
But some make me smile.
"They made a statue of us, and put it on a mountain top" Regina Spektor
"She will always be the only thing that comes between me and the awful sting" Eels
"We'll be together for now and ever" Super Furry Animals.
~*~
Every song has a line that I could relate to. So many songs are doing that at the moment. It's a bit sad. Almost like I'm turning everyday songs into a soundtrack for 'The McFarley Movie" (I believe it would be a straight to DVD feature!)
~*~
Even An American Tale.
~*~
"And even though I know how very far apart we are
It helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star
And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby
It helps to think we're sleeping underneath that same big sky."
~*~
35 days!

No comments: