Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Purple

My hair is purple!
Not in a shocking cartoon type kind of (oh my god she looks like an a plum!) kind of way, just a bit purple.
~*~
I'm trying out a new way of life. Saving money, slightly changing my image, eating less, exercising more. So far (Two days) I'm doing well. I've just got back from a gym session with Steffi and I haven't had a boots meal deal yet. (Boots have stopped doing their 'buy five meal deals and get the 6th free' Deal and I am NOT happy)
~*~
I'll tell the truth, I was getting slightly addicted to their sushi dish. I was starting to resemble a shrimp wrapped in seaweed (That would be weird) And I liked the fact that I can buy an innocent smoothie on the cheap. But I need to save money. I've worked out that if I keep saving the way I have been for the past few months, There's a small chance I can move up to Scotland in about July with a healthy sum of £6500!!! Yey me, lil miss saver. I could take on Howard's job in the Halifax advert. Although, I doubt I look as good in a suit!
~*~
McBride started Uni today. He phoned earlier and sounded like a small child high on sherbet. Talking about how he met this person and talked to these people and found this out and went here and looked there. It's good to know he's settled in well and by the sounds of it he's already made a couple of friends.
~*~
He called last night at about ten. Apparently he was home sick and 'Charleysick' and I realised the thing I'd been oblivious to. I came home to this immense amount of support and love, From friends and family and even a few loyal customers. Meanwhile, he's up there, alone, with little more than a few DVDs and a laptop. I couldn't help but feel a deep sadness for him. I'd been caught up in how I was getting through this, thinking 'Hey, he's got all this excitement coming, new home, new school, new friends!' I didn't stop and think 'what about the time before he makes the friends? Those first few nights when he's alone in his room?' He sounded so sad on the phone, I wanted so much to give him a hug. But all I could do was tell him the truth.
~*~
'I wish I was there, I miss you, I love you, Sweet dreams Jellybean.'

No comments: