Saturday, October 03, 2009

Web dates and Hobbies

I saw his face on Thursday night!
~*~
After a bench club night, I got home, made a cup of tea and spoke virtual face to virtual face with McBride. OK, he was slightly pixelated and sometimes his voice was out of sync with his mouth but he was still there. Smiling at me!
~*~
I'm working all weekend this weekend. It's OK actually because Sundays seem to be the worst day at the moment, no routine, nothing to make time go faster. I do most of my 'chores on my day off during the week so when Sunday gets here, I'm stumped for ideas. Maybe i should take up a hobby...
~*~
Cycling? Nah, I haven't got the confidence to ride in the road, I can't take my left hand off the handlebars because i have bad balance so i could only turn right, and that makes a pretty boring journey. Oh, and I don't have a bike!
~*~
Knitting? Good for arthritis I've been told, I can knit, I just forget to count the stitches, then i accidental drop ones and add ones. Nah, not a good plan!
~*~
Go clubbing? Hehe, Go down Guildhall walk and get thrown up on by girls in skirts they're constantly pulling down (not as in down to the floor you must know) no
~*~
Oh hell, I'll think of something.
~*~

No comments: