Sunday, October 11, 2009

No Alcohol Required

The curls worked! for about 20 mins, but all the same, I went to my friends party on Friday night looking and feeling, quite pretty. Something that only happens rarely.
~*~
I'll do this in bullet point fashion. Blunt, sharp and straight to the point.
* I drank NO alcohol! (well, two sips of a toast) and had so much fun.
* I danced like a trooper, dances like the Bangles 'Walk Like An Egyptian' and Fatboy Slims 'Praise You'
* I danced outside in a cold, wet park. I jumped around and did a few ballerina moves.
* I LOVE my friends. I'd like to think that Siany-Sian, Kitten and I could be the next big thing in backing dancers. We were INCREDIBLE!
* They make me smile lots and lots.
~*~
So basically, I'd liked to think of this post as a big whopping 'TA' to my friends. For making my night.
You're amazing.
~*~
And Sian, The limbo-esque move is the best thing I've EVER seen!

No comments: