Friday, October 30, 2009

Back Together

I'm here! I'm actually here. And what am i doing? I'm blogging!
~*~
It's all OK though. McBride is at a rehearsal so after a quick reunion, he headed off again. He'll be back in about an hour and until then, I'm here, waiting.
~*~
Ah, the reunion!
Well, My flight was delayed by half an hour. My bus from the airport into Edinburgh Centre was caught in roadwork traffic. My bus from Edinburgh to Glasgow got stuck on the motorway and it poured down with rain. But none of that mattered one teeny tiny bit. Because I walked into the bus terminal and there he was.
~*~
It's weird, I can remember every single second of it but at the same time, it all happened so fast I can't remember a thing.
~*~
He walked towards me, a huge smile covered his face, I smiled and raised my shoulders (that's my official 'I'm uber happy' smile.) I walked really quickly and just grabbed him and puled him so close to me I stopped breathing. I don't remember saying anything. I don't think he said anything either. It was just the biggest hug physically possible to man. I thought my ribs would break and I'm sure he could hear my heart beating through all the layers of clothing. (autumn in Glasgow after all!)
~*~
After what felt like both an eternity and a milisecond at the same time, He pulled away and smiled again 'Hey you'
~*~
That was me hooked all over again. It is possible to fall in love with someone more than once. I know that. But oh my god, it was such an amazing moment. I kinda wish you were there.
~*~
That would have been weird though.

No comments: