Wednesday, October 21, 2009

All Better Now

Yeah, Migraines! What's that about?
~*~
For two days, was at the point where I would have gladly cut of my own head with a blunt butter knife. I actually believe it would have hurt less! I couldn't open my eyes, I couldn't see, I was sick, I was dizzy, By golly I was absolutely pants! Illness is Pants! It's all Pants!! (for some reason I feel that Pants should become a proper noun in this post and therefore hold a capital P.)
~*~
But luckily, Today I feel a lot better. So here's another list. I feel it's necessary (never eat cakes, eat sardine sandwiches and remain young!)
1: I received an Email today from a lovely lady who referred to me and Missus Lovely Pants. (I will Email you back my lovely, I promise)
2: Me and my manager spent three quarters of an hour today trying to assemble a single Christmas decoration. I was hard! But I laughed a lot.
3: I have the day off tomorrow. Which means I can do what the hell I like. I might go shopping, I might chase pigeons around the park, I might hold up a jewellers. (Although that's highly unlikely!)
4: My bedroom is uber tidy. Which makes me feel less stressed. I even made my bed this morning, something I very rarely do.
5: It only nine, yes NINE days until I get to see him again!
And about that...
~*~
In my head, this is how our reunion will go.
~*~
I'll have beautiful music on my Ipod (probably Sigur Ros or Florence and The Machine) And I'll have my hair in a messy but beautiful style. I'll be wearing lovely new clothes and my favourite perfume (Paul Smith Rose)
I'll hop off the train and look around. Just as the music reaches a breathtaking crecendo, he'll appear, holding two cups of coffee. He'll spot me and struggle in a slightly comedic way to find somewhere to put them down. He'll find somewhere and put them down just as I reach him. His arms will fly out and I will fall into him, (probably crying slightly) We will then have a big kiss that will make passers by slightly nausious. Then we'll walk hand in hand out of the station.
~*~
How will it go in the real world?
~*~
I'll be annoyed because My Ipod has run out of battery. He'll be late. I'll find him up the road, all running and out of breath and I'll look at him and say.
~*~
You're late, You're Amazing, I've missed you!

No comments: