Sunday, October 18, 2009

One Month Down

How quickly did that whizz by? mmm?
~*~
So, It's the 18th October. It's been a whole month since i last saw him (apart from pixelated on skype) and I have to admit that It's been....OK.
~*~
So I'm freezing in bed, so what? OK, I've had chapped lips for weeks from lack of smoochies, meh! When i think about it, I've lost so many things I never even thought about on the train platform.
~*~
Warm feet to put my frozen ones on * A pocket on his coat that's big enough for both our hands * Sharing a hot cup of tea and talking about how crap the weather is * Tickle fights on a Sunday morning to keep warm * Arguing over who's going to go out in the cold darkness when we've run out of sugar * two arms surrounding me from behind when I'm shivering at the bus stop * A kiss on the nose when it's sore from a cold *
~*~
It's easier to get by than it was. But inside, it's getting worse and worse. I think it's because of the change in weather. I was always so grateful for him when the weather was cold and I lost feeling in my toes. So many things I took for granted that I'd accept with endless gratitude now if he was here.
~*~
But he's not. So I just have to tell him every day how much I 100% adore him. I tell him how cold I am. I say he's my hero. I tell him the bed's too big without him. He tells me all the same things. Then he tells me that it's only so many days. (Today it's 12!) and that keeps me going for that little bit longer.
~*~
I hope He goes to see 'Up' (it's AMAZING!)
I hope the rehearsals for the play he got into are going well.
I hope He's smiling
I hope you're not nauseous from this soppy post.
~*~
One More thing....
I checked in online today!

No comments: