Sunday, October 04, 2009

Reasons To Be Cheerful

1: I asked a woman today if she wanted a bag, she looked at me with disgust and proceeded to tell me in perfect English 'I don't speak English'
~*~
2: Two friends have had a tiny baby girl. Another life has fallen to earth, and she'll be loved with every atom her parents have.
~*~
3: Baby Sam at work has changed the lyrics of and Adele song to 'Should I give up? Or should I just keep chasing Charley?'
~*~
4: Steffi is making home made pizzas tonight. From. Scratch. Legend
~*~
5: I finally own a pair of Ugg type boots. Without a doubt the comfiest thing I've EVER had on my feet. Period.
~*~
6: I don't have to go to Chiswick for work on Thursday! Hurrah
~*~
7: I have a wedding party to go to on Friday and I have to do some 'essential' pretty dress shopping!
~*~
8: I'm going to see Beauty and the Beast on Saturday with my Steffi.
~*~
9: I've just received an email with a simple message "I BLOODY love you!"
~*~
10: I love him too.

No comments: