Sunday, September 27, 2009

Podcast and Webcams

I've gone uber technical today and purchased a webcam! It was reduced and I thought 'Meh, why not'
~*~
I then got home, plugged the thing in and checked out Skype. It was free and I thought 'Meh, Why not'
~*~
Then I created my little 'WeeMee' You needed to upload some kind of profile image and i thought 'Meh, why not'
~*~
Now I'm waiting for McBride to arrive at his humble abode in Glasgow to tell him about it so he can say 'Meh, why not'
~*~
I've downloaded a shed load of AdamandJoe to my Iphone, (as well as a load of songs I'd forgotton about.) And I've been here most of the afternoon, Listening to Two chaps on a podcast. Kitten gave McBride a CD of Adam and Joe for his birthday and now I'm addicted. If you get a chance download podcast number 2. It's a very VERY funny review of and R Kelly song. (or should that be songs?)
~*~
What a lovely weekend it's been. It's warmer now than it was in July. I could say that this has been a perfect sunday full of sunshine and chilaxing. Only one thing missing.
But hopefully this evening He'll phone up for a chat and I'll think
~*~
Meh, Why not?
~*~
Love Him.

No comments: