Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Random Overhearings

Customer Boss Man Bird
Excuse me (holding up a snow globe)
Yes
What's this?
It's a snow globe
Well can't you see what's wrong with it?
Is there's no snow? (no sarcasm, just wondering)
It's not that. It's the awful geographical skills you are pushing onto children.
Long pause
I'm sorry?
Well, You see here, (points) this is a polar bear, and this (points) is a penguin
Yes?
Well, everyone knows that they live on opposite sides of the world! that's awful to put them both in here.
But, if you think about, Father Christmas is in there too!
That's not a problem. I just can't believe you're giving this to children who are learning about geaography.
Well, Madam, I don't think the education system is so bad that children get their knowledge from snow globes. (walks away)
~*~
Girl: I love this shop, I go to the one in Brighton all the time
Boy: I don't go to Brighton
Girl: That's because you're gay!
Does anyone else find the irony in that funny?
~*~
I tell you what, if he'd have shouted any louder, I'd be listening to you through a shell right now!
~*~
6 year old Child: Mummy, which one would should i have?
Mother: I don't know darling, but you only have £4 so you can't have both
Child ponders.
Child: Do you know what mummy? I think I'm just going to bite the bullet and get this one.
~*~
Mummy, you know Jesus? It's sad that he had to have his birthday on Christmas. Ben says you only get half the presents, and Ben would know!!
~*~
I love my shop sometimes.

No comments: