Sunday, December 06, 2009

little substance

Today is the last Sunday I have free before it all kicks off. It's probably the last lay in as well but I'm not complaining. (well, maybe a little)
~*~
I was supposed to go to Southampton today with Crazy O'Brien from work (blonde girl, dippy, mental, 100% adorable) but trains are crap (as are our planning skills) and the plan has fallen through. It's OK because I'm back there again with nan tomorrow. But still, I was kind of hoping today would be a 'lets try on dresses we could NEVER afford' day. ho hum.
~*~
It's my works Christmas 'do' tonight at Chiquitos (or however you spell it) It's weird to think that for my Christmas meal I'll be munching on fajitas. Then again, I've gone to Christmas meals before and had the traditional, then by Christmas day, I've had so many parsnips that I could burst. So maybe Mexican is the way forward for these thing.
~*~
I can't believe there's only two more Saturdays before Christmas. Yesterday my shop took the biggest Saturday takings in it's three year history. Yey shop! On average people were spending about £20. That's a lot of money on Christmas decs and novelties. But still, my bonus is looking healthy.
~*~
Healthy, now there's a word. That's something I'd like to be. I'd like to get rid of this cough, these sniffles, these aches, I'd like to feel warm. I'd like to be able to breathe through my nose. I hate colds. Sniff
~*~
I apologise, this post doesn't really have a point. It's just a bunch of random thoughts falling onto cold computer keys. Oh well, If you've got this far, maybe I should continue.
~*~
Lets see, random moments in my life?
~*~
I got a robin shaped chocolate in my advent calendar this morning.
I can't find any shoes that match my dress for the party I'm going to
It's only 13 days until he comes home
There's a blue sky outside!
There's also a tabby cat on the window sill
I need a motive to get me out of this chair
I need some food
I fancy toast and tea.
~*~
mmmm, toast and tea

No comments: