Monday, November 22, 2010

Male Customers

Some are sweet
~*~
Do you think she'll like this one?
Well, I think it's a lovely design. I think she'll love it.
Well in that case, if she doesn't like it, I'll bring it back and give it to you, a beautiful necklace for a beautiful girl.
~*~
Some are funny.
~*~
Can I have something from the window?
Yes, let me pop out and have a look with you
Wow, you're not from round here.
(laugh) no, unfortunately not
No, you've got well a sexy voice, unlike all the n.e.d's (Non Educated Delinquents) round here. Wow, just keep talking to me and I'll buy what ever you tell me too...but not diamonds, I'm quite poor.
~*~
Some are adorable
~*~
Have you got anything with 'Mum' or 'Mummy' on it.
Yep, is it from you?
No..it's...erm, My wife is pregnant and I.. wanted to get her a Christmas present from bump.
~*~
My heart melted.

No comments: