Wednesday, August 22, 2012

10 things (small post to ease you in)

Oh yeah. My blog. I've neglected it for too long
~*~
Nearly three months without a post. Sorry about that. I've been a busy girlie.
For example

1: I climbed Ben Lomond with Steffi, Gary and my Uncle.
2: I cycled for miles with five other crazy people including Cricket.
3: I've made what is quite possibly the best cake I've ever made. Complete with a layer of blackcurrent jam and a layer of nutella in the middle.
4: I've seen more films in the last three months than I have in the past four years.
5: I've helped Cricket move into his flat. Built tables, chairs and bookshelves. Helped transport fridges across the city. Been on numerous trips to Ikea and flicked through various hone catalogues.
6: I watched my cousin get married to the love of his life in a beautiful ceremony surrounded by family. Even the rain didn't stop the smiles.
7: I've applied for funding to complete a cake decorating course which starts in the next few months.
8: I'm organising a 75th birthday party for October.
9: I've served some very very strange customers
10: I'm happy.
~*~
So that's good.
~*~
I'm blogging this from my swanky new Samsung galaxy. It's beautiful. The only problem I have is that it makes a splashing sounds when I press the side button. Not a problem... until I'm in a public toilet and I want to check something. If I turn on my phone, the woman in the next cubicle will think the 'plopping' sound is coming from me.
~*~
I tell you now, washing your hands next to a stranger who thinks you've just done an almighty poo is an awkward thing to do.

No comments: