Thursday, January 14, 2010

Magic Trick

OK, let me paint a wee picture.
~*~
I'm sitting in Cafe Nero, drinking hot chocolate and eating a tuna melt panini.
I lean down to scratch my leg and feel something. Not something scary, but something odd. It's under my tights. What the..?
~*~
So, in front of my friend (and the rest of the coffee shop) I begin to pull my tights around to get the mysterious item from the side of my calf up to the top of my tights.
~*~
That's the moment when I have to decide. Leave the foreign body in my tights or, (very lady like) ram my hand down my tights towards my hip to route for the item.
~*~
Obviously, being a mature adult, I go for the latter. I reach in, have a good old rummage round my left hip area and Bob's your uncle.
~*~
The corner of a chocolate bar wrapper!
~*~
Now, how the hell did that get there?
~*~
Answers on a post card.

No comments: